A Shade Above, Charlotte’s largest family owned and operated custom window fashions and plantation shutter company since 1993, is looking to hire design consultant/sales representatives. We are rapidly expanding our family of designers throughout North and South Carolina. The position includes managing and carrying out activities associated with showroom and in home sales. We are Currently hiring ambitious and dynamic individuals to service the Charlotte area.
Job Function – The candidate must be a team player, possess an out-going personality and the ability to develop long-lasting client relationships. Design Consultant duties include assisting clients with the selection of custom window treatments that fit their style and functional needs. The position requires assisting with fabric and color selection as well as measuring, preparing estimates via our custom in home quoting software, and following through and delighting potential clients.
Job Requirements – Candidate should have at least two years sales experience. Experience in the window coverings industry or Hunter Douglas knowledge a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- First year Salary/Commission
- 2 weeks paid training
- In home and in-showroom sales
- Tour our Charlotte factory and experience our production facility
- Custom branded company vehicle
- Laptop, Full product samples
- True, wholehearted family atmosphere
- Weekly sales and training meetings
- Ability to grow, design & implement special projects
- Paid time off
- 401K Retirement Plan available
Job Type: Full-time